Comcast announced a slew of promotions this morning in its business services and communications and data service departments.
On the communications and data services side, the following were promoted:
• Susan Jin Davis was promoted to senior vice president, strategic services for communications and data services. She oversees strategic partnerships related to Comcast’s voice and high-speed Internet services including carrier management, emergency services, and online safety and security, operational compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and product management of Internet Essentials.
• Dennis Mathew has been promoted to vice president, new businesses. Mathew oversees Xfinity Home product management including the deployment of product enhancements, driving operational improvements, managing cross-functional initiatives and lifecycle management.
• Sharmila Ravi was promoted to vice president, product operations for communications and data. Ravi oversees high-speed data product operations, speeds, customer premises equipment initiatives, voice and cross-platform products.
• Robert Slinkard has been promoted to senior vice president, product management. Slinkard is responsible for Comcast's Xfinity Internet broadband service, overseeing the product strategy, lifecycle management and business operations.
Business services promotions were:
• Daniel Carr was promoted to vice president, sales operations. Carr is responsible for developing and directing the planning and execution of initiatives to support the success of Comcast Business Services, including: sales operations, sales support, sales effectiveness, sales engineering and federal government.
• Robert J. Lincavage has been promoted to vice president, technical support. He oversees customer care and service assurance for Comcast Business enterprise customers, provides strategic oversight for small business customer support, and manages vendor relationships for the 0perations organization.
• Lisa J. Panepinto was promoted to vice president, performance management. Panepinto is responsible for budgeting, business intelligence, workforce management, performance improvement, along with call center telecom and technology platforms for Comcast Business Operations.
• Shelby S. Royal has been promoted to vice president, employee communications. Royal is responsible for the internal communications strategy and change management efforts to inform, engage and motivate employees to achieve Comcast Business Services’ organizational goals.
• Karen E. Schmidt has been promoted to vice president, enterprise marketing for Comcast Business Services. Schmidt develops and manages integrated product and field marketing strategies for Comcast's enterprise business portfolio, including its hosted PBX voice edge solution and its full suite of Ethernet data services.
Comcast announced a slew of promotions this morning in its business services and communications and data service departments. On the communications and data services side, Susan Jin Davis was promoted to senior vice president, strategic services for communications and data services.