The Cable Center today announced the inductees in The Cable Hall of Fame Class of 2013.
The new honorees are:
- John Egan, chairman of Evolution Digital
- James Mooney, principal and managing partner at JLM Partners
- Timothy Neher, partner at Pilot House Associates
- Richard Parsons, senior advisor at Providence Equity
- Josh Sapan, president and CEO of AMC Networks
- Amy Tykeson, president and CEO of BendBroadband
Each honoree was chosen based on their significant achievements and contributions to the cable industry. The 2013 Cable Hall of Fame selection committee was chaired by Jerald Kent, chairman and CEO at Suddenlink Communications and chairman of The Cable Center’s board of directors. Since 1998, 96 men and women have been inducted into the Cable Hall of Fame.
“We are thrilled to honor these six cable visionaries,” Kent said. “The Cable Hall of Fame class of 2013 is a distinct group of industry veterans who have helped to shape and build cable into the thriving and innovative industry it is today.”
The six honorees will be honored during the annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration, held in conjunction with The Cable Show 2013, which is set for June 10-12 in Washington, D.C.