Convergys announced the availability of its new Intelligent Self-Service platform, which it said reduces costs and delivers personalized multichannel interactions.
Convergys said the inclusion of intelligent automation with self-service empowers companies to take full advantage of every customer interaction and leverage that valuable data to drive down operating costs, increase revenue opportunities, and maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty. Convergys’ experience has shown that clients that implement intelligent solutions can realize rapid ROI – often within six to 12 months.
By combining two technologies – Convergys Dynamic Decisioning Solution (DDS) and Intervoice Voice Portal (IVP) – Intelligent Self-Service gives contact centers the ability to deliver personalized, relevant, multichannel customer interactions and can provide tangible business results, such as up to 25 percent reduction in cost-to-serve, by:
- Enabling centralized policy creation and management, supported by closed-loop learning, to ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels
- Personalizing the customer experience to increase loyalty and retention, while reducing call handle times by up to 20 percent
- Accelerating self-service adoption rates to reduce costs and increase call containment rates by up to 20 percent
- Leveraging cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase revenue
- Integrating with current business systems to take advantage of existing customer information
- Eliminating the risk and expense of a “forklift” technology upgrade