The National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) is issuing its annual call for Vanguard Award nominations.
Nominations are due March 7, and the appropriate form can be found here. Vanguard Awards honor the cable industry’s leaders and professionals whose accomplishments merit the recognition of the entire cable industry, the NCTA said.
Award candidates may be nominated by representatives from NCTA member companies, and the winners are selected by an Awards Committee, which is composed of several members of the NCTA’s board of directors, as well as former award winners.
Award winners are honored in the following categories:
• Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Man)
• Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Woman)
• Vanguard Award for Cable Operations Management
• Vanguard Award for Programmers
• Vanguard Award for Science and Technology
• Vanguard Award for Government and Community Relations
• Vanguard Award for Marketing
• Vanguard Award for Associates and Affiliates
• Vanguard Award for Young Leadership
The awards will be presented at a May 20 luncheon during The 2008 Cable Show, scheduled for May 18-20 in New Orleans.
More Broadband Direct: