CES issues call for speakers
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has issued a call for speakers for the 2011 International CES, which this year will debut a new pavilion for communications services and devices.
Speaker proposals will be accepted through July 21. Proposals should be submitted online at the conference's website .
A partial list of the topics for the conference includes:
- 2011: Year of the connected home?
- 3-D TV report card: Next frontier in home entertainment?
- Apps, apps everywhere
- From touchscreens to mind control: The future of user interfaces
- In search of TV's next big thing
- It's a TV. It's a computer. No, it's a ...
- Kings of convergence
- Video calling gets ready for primetime
- Who will win the mobile TV race?
|More Broadband Direct 6/22/10:|
|• Comcast-NBCU deal faces uphill slog |
|• Comcast, Verizon, AT&T join Wireless Broadband Alliance |
|• BendBroadband serves up wireless bulletins with PerfTech |
|• Samsung picks Widevine for adaptive streaming, DRM |
|• Some iPhone 4s arrive early |
|• CES issues call for speakers |