2008 Mark Awards finalists announced
The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the 2008 Mark Awards finalists, all 172 of them.
The Mark Awards competition recognizes the industry's best marketing and spotlights the creators of the work. The 172 finalists will win either a Gold or Silver Mark Award, and the winners will be announced at the Mark Awards Presentation during the CTAM Summit on Nov. 9.
Some of the finalists include:
Division 1 – Distributors
- Acquisition and Upgrade Marketing/Campaign
- HD Johnny Bandwagon – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Coach Calhoun Campaign – Comcast, CT/West Region
- Max Bundles – Cox Communications, New England
- DoYouDVR – Time Warner Cable, Buffalo Division
- Meet Sir Charge & Sir Charge: The Tally – Time Warner Cable
- Acquisition and Upgrade Marketing/TV Spot/Promo
- HD Visitor – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Triple-Play Upgrade – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Charter Brings Your Home to Life – Charter Communications
- Cox Digital Cable Upgrades “Medium” TV – Cox Communications
- Cox Digital Telephone Upgrade “Billy the Savings Creature” TV – Cox Communications
- Acquisition and Upgrade Marketing/Direct Mail
- Comcast Digital Voice Filipino and Russian Acquisition Campaign – FUSE/ideas
- Valentine Win-Back Mailer – Time Warner Cable, Mid-Ohio Division
- Brand Image and Positioning/Campaign
- Eye Exam – Bigelow Advertising for Time Warner Cable
- Comcast Movers Edge – Comcast Cable
- A New UPC-Brand Relaunch – UPC Broadband
- Brand Image and Positioning/TV Spot/Promo
- News 12 – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- OOL: Speed/Security/Support – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Truth Test – Cox Communications, Omaha
- “What Else?” Competitive TV – Cox Communications
- Brand Image and Positioning/All Other Media
- VIP Extra – Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Home to the Future-Mobile Marketing Tour – Time Warner Cable
- Business Services/Campaign
- Not So Good Ol Days – Optimum Lightpath
- Business Services/TV Spot/Promo
- 2007 Brand TV – Cox Business
- “Ring Ring” – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- “Space” – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Business Services/All Other Media
- Vertical Cluster Segmentation – Cox Business, Northern Virginia
- Front and Center Campaign – Optimum Lightpath
- X-Ray Mailer – Optimum Lightpath
- “TLAs” Radio – Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Collaborative and Partnership Marketing/Campaign
- MyPrimetime On-Demand – Cox Communications
- Insider’s Guide – Time Warner Cable
- Internal Marketing/Campaign
- Good Neighbors Internal Brand Marketing Campaign – Charter Communications
- Internal Marketing/All Other Media
- Charter Digital Home Internal Campaign – Charter Communications
- TiVo Employee Launch Event – Comcast, North Central Division
- Multicultural Marketing/TV Spot/Promo
- Microwave – Bright House Networks
- Reggaeton Beach – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Multicultural Marketing/All Other Media
- Great Wall TV Package (Canada) Launch Campaign – Rogers Cable Communications
- Traditional Direct Response Marketing/TV Spot/Promo (Non Campaign)
- Reggaeton Beach :60 Direct Response Triple-Play TV Spot – Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Wild Card/All Other Media
- Cox Brand Refresh – Cox Communications
- Cyber Safety – Time Warner Cable
The complete list of the 2008 Mark Awards finalists can be found here .
More Broadband Briefs:
• Broadband Briefs for 7/29/08