TWC cuts ribbon on new concept store in Wilmington, N.C.
Yesterday, Time Warner Cable opened the doors on a new customer-centric store in Wilmington, N.C.
The nation’s second-largest cable operator is taking a more hands-on approach with its customers by allowing them to interact with its products and triple-play services at the new experiential store. The Wilmington store is the first of its kind, but Time Warner Cable plans on expanding the concept nationally over the next few years.
“The unveiling of the Wilmington store is an exciting milestone in our customer service history,” said Christine Whitaker, area vice president of operations for Time Warner Cable Eastern North Carolina. “Today marks the beginning of a better in-person customer experience as we remind customers how Time Warner Cable invents better ways to let them enjoy their passions with our products and services as soon as they walk through our doors.”
Time Warner employed an open floor plan packed with interactive demonstrations and trained sales associates in the new store, which is located at Mayfaire Town Center in Wilmington.
Some of the in-store highlights include:
- New imagery and graphics that showcase the range of Time Warner Cable’s offerings and store-specific information/events
- Enjoy Better Wall: A touch-enabled, large-format interactive experience allowing customers to explore Time Warner Cable’s product line through its new “Enjoy Better” ad campaign
- Inspiration Living Room: Screens show video demonstrations about SignatureHome, Time Warner Cable’s high-end, white glove tier of products and services. Customers will also be able to use an iPad remote to run a demonstration of SignatureHome
- Learning Bar: Customers can watch tutorials and more product and feature demonstrations
- Trained employees to engage with visitors and serve as a resource on all Time Warner Cable products and services.
“Time Warner Cable’s new experiential store at Mayfaire is another way we’re connecting with the Wilmington community and our customers,” said Blaine Altaffer, group vice president of sales channel and marketing at TWC. “Customers have different preferences on how they like to shop and get information. As we continue to introduce new product technologies and features, this flagship store will serve as another resource for coastal residents to better understand new technologies like Time Warner Cable’s growing digital features and program offerings.”