TWC launches Hispanic-targeted tier in San Diego area
Time Warner Cable has bowed a new channel in parts of California that combines Spanish-language channels with popular English-language networks.
The digital tier, which is called "El Paquetazo," is available in San Diego County and Desert Cities in the Coachella Valley, Banning, and the Morongo Basin for the promotional price of $29.95 per month.
The Spanish-langue channels are Univision, Telefutura and Telemundo, while the English-language channels include ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Animal Planet and Food Network.
El Paquetazo has more than 185 Spanish-language and English-language networks, including:
- Children's Programming: Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Sorpresa, Nicktoons, Disney Channel
- Sports: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, AYM Sports, GOLTV, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Deportes
- Movies: Cine Latino, De Pelicula, Venemovies, Fox Movie Channel
- Music and Videos: Mun2, Video Rola, Bandamax, MTV2, VH1
- Latin American Channels: Sur Peru, CentroAmerica TV, Ecuavisa, TV Chile, TV Columbia, TV Venezuela, Caracol Internacional.