The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers has announced the results of its board of directors election for 2010.
The newly elected directors will begin their two-year terms at the SCTE board of directors meeting on Oct. 19 at the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2010, which is set for Oct. 20-22 in New Orleans.
- Region 3 director (representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington) – Steve Taber, vice president of engineering and technical operations at Comcast Cable Communications
- Region 4 director (representing Oklahoma and Texas) – Leslie Read, owner of Read Broadband Services
- Region 5 director (representing Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska) – Rick Sullivan, Midwestern sales account manager at Times Fiber Amphenol
- Region 7 director (representing Indiana, Michigan and Ohio) – Joseph Jensen, executive vice president and CTO at Buckeye CableSystem
- Region 8 director (representing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee) – Tommy Hill, director of area operations for Mediacom Communications
- Region 10 director (representing Washington, D.C., Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia) – Robert Legg Jr., vice president of technical operations at Suddenlink Communications
- Region 12 director (representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont) – Bob Foote, vice president of sales for major markets at TriNet Communications
- Director-at-large Canada (representing the SCTE's Canadian members) – Tony Faccia, vice president of wireline access networks at Rogers Cable Communications
- Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members) – Dick Amell, vice president of engineering at Time Warner Cable
- Director-at-large (representing all SCTE members) – Alan Tschirner, vice president of technology and engineering for the NCTC.