The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) is seeking proposals for educational, learning & development (L&D) and human performance improvement-related topics to be presented at its 2009 Conference on Broadband Learning & Development (CBL&D), which is set for Oct. 27 in Denver during Cable-Tec Expo 2009.
Proposals addressing the specific topics described in the CBL&D Call for Papers (available here) will be given priority.
The deadline to submit proposals is June 12.
The SCTE CBL&D program subcommittee is interested in proposals that address topics affecting today’s L&D challenges relating specifically to the cable telecommunications industry:
- Web 2.0 technologies in learning & development
- Technical competence
- Measuring impact on performance
- Time-reducing methodologies
- Field technician career path
- Maximizing your learning management system (LMS)
- Supervisor development
- Professional online community of practice
Submissions are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The program subcommittee will announce the selected presentations by July 10.