Vidiom bows interactive application test lab
Vidiom Systems announced the availability of its Vidiom Interactive Application Laboratory (VIA Test Lab), which offers support services for tru2way/OCAP, enhanced television (ETV) and IPTV interactive application developers.
Vidiom said its test lab offers a comprehensive suite of automated test tools and test plans to support the development, testing and implementation of interactive television applications. VIA Test Lab’s testing systems and services were designed to help developers get through the testing cycle quicker for rapid deployment of applications.
“VIA Test Lab has used Vidiom’s years of experience in testing interactive software to design the most powerful tools to test ‘how’ an application performs in real use situations,” said Vidiom senior vice president and general manager David Housman. “I believe customers can benefit from our staff’s insight and experience making the production of future applications easier and quicker.”
The VIA Test Lab provides:
- An independent verification of the application's quality, as well as compatibility with industry standards and guidelines
- Assistance with the preparation of documents required by applications developers and MSOs
- Accelerated time to deployment
- Cost-effective access to headend and network environments
- Partnership with the Comcast Media Center for validating applications for the Hits AxIS platform.
Vidiom is demonstrating its VIA Test Lab at the TV of Tomorrow Show this week in San Francisco.