More Cable Show ’09 panelists revealed
The NCTA has announced additional executives that will participate in four general session panels during The Cable Show 2009, to be held April 1-3 in Washington, D.C.
The new panelists are:
- Jeffrey Bewkes, chairman and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
- Greg Brown, president and co-CEO, Motorola
- Philippe Dauman, president and CEO, Viacom
- Pat Esser, president, Cox Communications
- Michael Fries, president and CEO, Liberty Global
- Dinni Jain, president and COO, Insight Communications
- William Kennard, managing director, The Carlyle Group
- Jerald Kent, chairman and CEO, Suddenlink
- Craig McCaw, chairman, Clearwire
- Thomas Rutledge, COO, Cablevision Systems
- Amy Tykeson, president and CEO, BendBroadband
The previously announced list of general session participants included:
- Glenn Britt, president and CEO, Time Warner Cable
- Robert Iger, president and CEO, The Walt Disney Co.
- Rupert Murdoch, chairman, News Corp.
- Brian Roberts, chairman and CEO, Comcast
And Washington, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty and Eleanor Holmes Norton, Washington’s delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives, have accepted invitations to join Cable Show co-chairs Johnathan Rodgers, president and CEO of TV One, and Michael Willner, vice chairman and CEO of Insight Communications, at the opening general session on April 1.
The NCTA is also planning 35 additional plenary panels designed to appeal to a broad range of interests.
Details will soon be announced for the following session tracks:
- Public Policy (7)
- Operations and Management (4)
- Customer Cares (1)
- Technical Papers (6)
- New Technology (4)
- Programming (2)
- Advertising (3)
- CIO.IT Track (5)
- CTAM Business Services Track (2)
Additional information for The Cable Show 2009 is available here.