SCTE announces board election results for 2008
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) has announced the results of the Society’s board of directors election for 2008.
The newly-elected directors will begin their two-year terms at the SCTE board meeting, set for June 24 at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2008. Expo will take place June 24–27 in Philadelphia.
The newly-elected directors are:
• Region 3 (representing AK, ID, MT, OR, WA) – Randy Love, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 4 (representing OK, TX) – Bob Macioch, Time Warner Cable
• Region 5 (representing IA, IL, KS, MO, NE) – Rick Sullivan, Times Fiber Amphenol
• Region 7 (representing IN, MI, OH) – Marc Broadnax, Comcast Cable Communications
• Region 8 (representing AL, AR, LA, MS, TN) – Harold Kinnel, Ritter Communications
• Region 10 (representing DC, KY, NC, VA, WV) – Bob Legg, Suddenlink Communications
• Region 12 (representing CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT) – Bob Foote, Arris
• Director-At-Large Canada (representing SCTE’s Canadian members) – Dermot O’Carroll, Rogers Cable Communications
• Director-At-Large (representing all SCTE members) – Dick Amell, Time Warner Cable
• Director-At-Large (representing all SCTE members) – Nomi Bergman, Advance/Newhouse Communications.
More Broadband Direct: