Broadband Briefs for 4/25/08
• CTAM names Diversity Fellowship recipients
By Brian Santo
The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Educational Foundation has announced the recipients of the 2008 Diversity Fellowships for the June 1-6 CTAM Executive Management Program at the Harvard Business School (CTAM U).
The recipients are:
- Elaine Brown, VP of special markets in creative services for HBO
- Vicky Free, VP of entertainment marketing, emerging markets and promotions at Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
- Ariela Nerubay, VP of sales and marketing for TuTV
- Rose Catherine Pinkney, EVP of programming and production at TV One
National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC) Platinum members, participants in NAMIC’s Creative Summit and the Walter Kaitz Foundation’s National Supplier Diversity Initiative were invited to compete for the Diversity Fellowships, which are provided by the CTAM Educational Foundation, Lifetime Entertainment Services, Scripps Networks and Turner Broadcasting System.
More Broadband Direct: