CTAM names '07 officers, elected directors
The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) announced its 2007 officers, and its newly-elected board members.
The 2007 officers are:
* Chair - Joe Rooney, senior vice president, marketing, Cox Communications Inc.;
* Vice Chair - Sean R.H. Bratches, executive vice president, sales and marketing, ESPN Inc.;
* Secretary - Sam Howe, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Time Warner Cable;
* Treasurer - Eric Kessler, president, sales and marketing, HBO;
* Immediate Past Chair - David N. Watson, EVP, operations, Comcast.
The newly-elected CTAM directors are:
* Bill Goodwyn, president, affiliate sales and marketing, Discovery Networks;
* Andy Heller, president, domestic distribution, Turner Broadcasting System Inc., Ex Officio;
* Wonya Lucas, general manager, The Weather Channel.
CTAM also announced the '07 officers of the CTAM Educational Foundation:
* Chair - Andy Heller, president, domestic distribution, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.;
* Vice Chair - Dinesh Jain, president & COO, Insight Communications;
* Secretary/Treasurer - Char Beales, president and CEO, CTAM.