SCTE posts 2002 board election results
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) posted the official results of its 2002 board of directors election, which named two directors-at-large, one director-at-large-Canada and regional directors for seven geographic areas. The new board members will each serve two-year terms starting June 4, 2002. They join seven other board members who presently are serving 2001–2003 terms.
The newly-elected board members are:
• Region 3 Director: Keith Grunberg, AT&T Broadband, representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington;
• Region 4 Director: Bill Prestridge, Time Warner Cable, representing Oklahoma and Texas;
• Region 5 Director: Vicki Marts, Cox Communications, representing Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska;
• Region 7 Director: Joe Jarrell, TVC Communications, representing Indiana, Michigan and Ohio;
• Region 8 Director: Steven Christopher, Scot Cable, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Tennessee;
• Region 10 Director: Wesley Burton, AT&T Broadband, representing the District of Columbia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia;
• Region 12 Director: Bob Foote, Arris, representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont;
• Directors-At-Large: Walt Ciciora, Technology Consultant, and Yvette Gordon-Kanouff, SeaChange International. Both represent the entire SCTE membership.
• Director-At-Large-Canada: Karl Poirier, CableServ Inc., representing Canada.