Nov. 13-14, 2012 - Amsterdam
Connections Europe, produced by Parks Associates, offers high-level analysis and consumer research, networking opportunities, and information on emerging connected home services and technologies. The executive summit focuses on the next generation of services beyond entertainment, including new partnership opportunities between operators and utilities, strategies to engage consumers through innovative service bundling, the role of the cloud, and how to effectively connect consumers to digital content on various platforms.
- Marco Romero, global head of product marketing for M2M at Telefónica, is a keynote speaker.
Other speakers include:
- Andreas Martschitsch, head of digital home and customer experience design at Swisscom
- Telmo Perez, vice president of business growth, convergence and home line of business at Orange
- Gene Wang, CEO of People Power Co.
- Ben Weinberger, CEO and co-founder of Digitalsmiths.