Bringing On Demand to the Masses-A VOD solution for every headend
"Bringing On Demand to the Masses-A VOD solution for every headend"
Live Webcast: Thursday, March 22, 2007
11 a.m. ET; 8 a.m. PT
VOD is a unique and powerful differentiator against satellite competition, but in many cases, the markets that need it the most have been unable to justify its deployment. In the more than 1,000 small- and medium-sized cable markets in the U.S. that are crucial battlegrounds for the cable industry, delivering VOD and advanced services has always been associated with network upgrades where lower subscriber numbers do not justify the investment.
In order for small markets to compete successfully, they must maximize competitive offerings with existing infrastructure and resources. This Webcast will profile opportunities for smaller markets and explore solutions to help prepare their networks for migrating to and implementing On Demand services.
During this 60-minute, live event, you’ll learn…
- How one smaller operator successfully implemented VOD.
- Specific considerations that must be weighed in building and architecting solutions for smaller systems.
- Strategies for streamlining On Demand in small- and medium-sized markets.
- How to maximize ROI for smaller system VOD.
- Scaling strategies for advanced technologies, including nDVR, switched digital video and advanced advertising.
- Proven industry-specific tools and strategies to maximize existing infrastructure and revenues.
Mark your calendar. And take advantage of our free registration now.
Independent Technology Analyst &
CED Contributing Editor
SVP, Advanced Global Technology
Director, VOD Product Management
Comcast Media Center
Planned and Produced by: