POSITION: Manufacturing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Manufacturing
LOCATION: Louisville, CO
Responsible for the ongoing performance of the manufacturing function of the Company. This includes personnel, materials, manufacturing metrics, repair center operations and interface with the Federal Aviation Administration on certification and regulatory matters.
* Manage the schedule for production runs, including inventory scheduling, sales order processing and work order management.
* Maintain materials in process tracking.
* Maintain MRP system. Track all purchase orders on vendors (open order tracking). Manage vendors, vendor tracts and vendor metrics, both domestic and international.
* Provide inventory management, including minimum order quantities (including vendor contracts and stocking agreements), pull process (materials in/out), maintain accurate inventory control, cost of parts, lead times and manage finished goods inventory.
* Manage all production and repair center activities.
* Coordinate with Company satellite facilities as required.
* Manage verification and inspection of received material.
* Provide proper documentation to finance, including purchase orders with proper signature(s), shipping and inventory data.
* Manage RMA system, product performance and reporting.
* Prepare monthly reports to upper management for shipment summary, manufacturing status and items of concern relating to current manufacturing and regulatory status.
* Provide interface with upper management and the FAA for the FSDO and MIDO function/status.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Manufacturing.
* Bachelor's Degree with 10 years experience in materials/manufacturing management in electronics, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
* 10 years MRP experience preferred.
* Knowledge of telecommunications manufacturing and avionics background preferred.
* Technical background in the electronics industry is mandatory.
* Previous experience in interfacing with the FSDO and MIDO functions of the FAA.
* Capable of meeting the requirements of being certified as an FAA Repair Center Repairman.
* Capable of meeting the requirements to become an FAA DMIR.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Ability to life 50 lbs.
Mon, 10/02/2006 - 9:08am