POSITION: Contracts Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Operations
LOCATION: Schaumburg, IL
The Contracts Manager is responsible for oversight of complex contracts, to confer with company officers and government officials in the development of contract administrative functions for product development of telecommunication equipment and provision of services for use in the aviation industry.
* Develop contractual terms and conditions which support the company's technical and operational requirements such as service level agreements, cost of service support which factor into price negotiations, warranties, maintenance, etc.
* Oversees contract preparation, prepares drafts, leads negotiations, performs analysis of legal and licensing issues and coordination with decision making team.
* Ensure compliance of bidding, contracting and purchasing policies
* Single point of contact for all contractual/legal documentation for assigned commodities/services.
* Facilitate cost savings through ongoing price negotiations as new products and services are introduced and renegotiate current and contractual pricing as needed.
* Support product reviews and information gathering for new/next generation products and services
* Direct activities concerned with amendments to or extensions of contracts
* Provide spend and savings reporting, track contracts in database and provide reporting on status of projects and negotiations.
* Analyze contract performance, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative compliance and overall performance obligations.
* Drive supplier performance to meet company objectives and strategies. Lead quality review meetings with suppliers.
* Serve as liaison between business team, government agencies and legal advisory staff.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Paralegal certification required.
* 7+ years experience in contract administration and legal compliance
* 5+ years experience working with governmental agencies in contractual relations and regulatory divisions dealing with aviation and telecommunications industries.
* Experience preparing major telecom equipment purchase and outsourcing contracts.
* Superior communication and negotiation skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Fully competent in all Microsoft Office applications and MS Project.
To apply email: mailto:email@example.com?subject=Contracts Manager